UT Ladakh Kangri Mountaineering & Expeditions 6070m
The UT Ladakh Kangri peak is newly explored prominent snow-capped peak in the upper valley of Rumtse village. This peak was explored and successfully scaled by the local
mountaineers of Ladakh Mountain Guides Association (LMGA) and is accessible for enthusiast mountaineers since 2019.
There are many peaks around this ranges but newly explored UT kangri is the best for those who are new to mountaineering and planning to do 6,000 meters peak at the beginning. The prominent UT Kangri peak is 6,070 meter high and a view from the top is stunning. You will get the beautiful view of different ranges of mountains and peaks like markha valley and the eastern Karakoram ranges.
‘Phu’ literally means the upper valley in Ladakhi where the nomads stays in summer. The Rumtse-Phu is the main pasture land for the nomads of Rumtse,Gya and Meru villages. The
Rumtse-Phu lies at the height of around 4,900m above sea level. The highest sleeping altitude in the expedition is 5,230m above sea level at base camp.
The summit day will be the longest and tiring day in the entire expeditions of about 10-11 hrs trek. You will be roped up in a team as you would be climbing over a steep slope in a deep snow
- You can check the scheduled Fixed Departure dates in the calendar available inside Booking Form or inside REGISTER NOW form. Tour starting Dates are highlighted as per our itinerary ( Day 1 of 10 days itinerary)
- At present BOOK NOW functionality is disabled . You can get all the information in your email by submitting the REGISTER NOW form.
- If you are a group of people and available dates are not matching then you may select Custom date mode and fill in the displayed form.
- Trekkers need to reach Leh , UT Ladakh (INDIA) on Day 1 (by noon). Return to Leh on Day 9 evening (around 7 pm ). Arrange your Air tickets from Leh on Day 10 return accordingly.
Why treks with MI?
- Expertise 12 Years on ground experience
- Local Take a Deep Knowledge from the Local, We being every route of Ladakh
- Supported Staff : Experienced and Certified technical support plus office staff
- Group Size : Small groups up to 10
- Easy Bookings : 25% Booking Deposit