Mt. Kang-Yatse II Expedition 6200m Proposal & Itinerary for 10 Days
Mt. Kang Yatse is located in the Markha Valley Trail in the Ladakh region. The mountain has divided into 2 summits which is Mt. Kang Yatse I ( which is 6400m in the Eastern direction) and Mt. Kang Yatse II ( which is 6200m in the western direction). Both the summit is quite technical but more often Kang Yatse II is very easy and often climbed.
You must fly to Delhi, then to Leh in the Union Territory of Ladakh Region. After you visit in Leh We strongly recommended acclimatized yourself for at least 48 Hours to fully adjust your body with Mountain. Before you starting your expedition we recommended do some short trek in Ladakh like Zinchen to Stok Trek via Stok la , Sham Valley trek and More If you do Markha valley trek is the usual way of getting there, as it provides a good acclimatization. It will take you some 5 days to reached at the base camp, located at 5100m and your body as well physically prepared for the Expedition for more detail about the Full Trek + Expedition Please Feel Free to Call us or Email us
- You can check the scheduled Fixed Departure dates in the calendar available inside Booking Form or inside REGISTER NOW form. Tour starting Dates are highlighted as per our itinerary ( Day 1 of 10 days itinerary
- At present BOOK NOW functionality is disabled . You can get all the information in your email by submitting the REGISTER NOW form.
- If you are a group of people and available dates are not matching then you may select Custom date mode and fill in the displayed form.
- Trekkers need to reach Leh , UT Ladakh (INDIA) on Day 1 (by noon). Return to Leh on Day 9 evening (around 7 pm ). Arrange your Air tickets from Leh on Day 10 return accordingly.
Why treks with MI?
- Expertise 12 Years on ground experience
- Local Take a Deep Knowledge from the Local, We being every route of Ladakh
- Supported Staff : Experienced and Certified technical support plus office staff
- Group Size : Small groups up to 10
- Easy Bookings : 25% Booking Deposit